The KART Flex Route is designed to pick up or drop off at a KART bus stop only. All trips on the Flex Route will require the user to schedule a reservation; they can be made up to 7 days in advance, but need to be made at least 30 minutes prior.
Hours of Operation:
Hanford Daytime Flex
7 am to 6:30 pm Monday-Friday and 10 am to 3 pm on Saturdays
Hanford Evening Flex
7 pm to 9:30 pm Monday thru Friday, , No Saturday Service
Lemoore Daytime Flex
7 am to 6:30 pm Monday thru Friday, No Saturday Service
Flex Route Service Area
How to Request a Ride
- Call Dispatch at (559) 584-0101.
- Text your Reservation (559) 589-5007
- Be sure to include the following information in the Text Message: First, Last Name; Requested time of pick up; Pickup Location and Drop off location and someone will respond with a reservation time.
- Make it with the Driver before boarding the bus at the terminal. See the information window for more details.
The cost for the Flex route is $1.25. If you are transferring to the Flex Route from a fixed route to complete your trip, you may use your transfer ticket.
- Please have exact fare; no change will be given at the time of travel.
- Reservations can be taken in advance.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any bicycles at this time on the flex route.