KART has increased the frequency of cleaning the interior of our buses and riders are advised to take personal responisbility and not use public transit if they are feeling ill. KART requests that riders limit non-essentail bus travel until further notice. If you have to travel on KART bus, we ask that you leave extra space between yourself and others.
Remember to wash your hands often.
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 50% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, cough, or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
Please wear a mask when you are out.
Out of an abundance of caution to reduce risks of community spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and in response to state, county, and local emergency declarations, KART Staff recommends that all riders wear a mask to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Rider Appreciation Day was held on Friday October 20, 2017 from 2:00-4:00.