Protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 50% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, cough, or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
Please wear a mask when you are out.
Out of an abundance of caution to reduce risks of community spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and in response to state, county, and local emergency declarations, KART Staff recommends that all riders wear a mask to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.